Workshop 2 – Marketing on a shoe-string
Attend our second of three workshops which is titled – Marketing on a shoe-String led by Nicola Ryall from Branduin.
“This presentation provides invaluable insights on where to focus your marketing energy for maximum effect – and how to get it right first time. Whether you want to kick-start your marketing or improve your current activity, a presentation not to be missed!”
Nicola Ryall is a founder-member of Branduin Business Support Ltd and owns Ryall Marketing, which provides specialist marketing services to SMEs, including:
- Marketing strategy & support
- Graphic design, clear branding and high-quality copywriting
- Lead generation: converting leads into business
- Online presence: websites, blogging, social media, SEO
- Effective use of customer databases
Nicola Ryall has over 30 years’ experience in marketing, cutting her teeth at American Express and Coca-Cola. Her company is based just outside Watford, and helps SMEs plan and execute their marketing activity, delivering them profitable sales and business growth.